Wednesday, February 4, 2009

L.O.V.E. - A wonderful program I am proud to help support!! More info coming soon!!

For more information, please visit Serenity Women's Circle, Inc.'s website...

www.serenitywomenscircle.org



Serenity Women’s Circle Presents…

L.O.V.E --- Ladies of Virtual Essence, is a program that is associated with Serenity Women's Circle. This program is one of many programs that Serenity Women's Circle has developed to instill values, responsibility, education, and leadership skills for young girls In Mississippi. The L.O.V.E. Program mentors to young girls from ages 10 to 18. We encourage these young girls to be the best that they can be and to help them develop into sophisticated and responsible young ladies in their communities. In our efforts to provide teenage girls with educational workshops, we are confident that they will benefit from the following:

• Self-esteem workshops and etiquette classes
• Life Skills (cooking classes, career workshops/shadowing, interviewing skills ECT.)
• Study Groups and preparation for major academic tests
• Health and pregnancy prevention workshops
• Career workshops and on the job shadowing
• College tours and preparation for college enrollment
• Group meetings on special topics
• Arts and craft workshops
• Writing workshops and book clubs
• College tuition assistance and scholarships


The cost for parents to enroll their child into the L.O.V.E program is FREE.

*Upon completion of high school, each girl will graduate from the L.O.V.E. program and convert over into becoming members of Serenity Women’s Circle.


Ladies of Virtual Essence (L.O.V.E) Pledge:

I am a beautiful young lady
I am not scared to grow
I’m encouraged to ask
Or I will never know
Learning is power
It’s a part of my strength
Let me spell out Love in it's full length:
L-is for lady, the young lady I’m proud to be
O-is of all the success that I will achieve
V-is for the virtue that guides me
E-is for the essence that I cherish proudly

I love my self!
I love you too!
L.O.V.E ---MY VIRTUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments. Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon to see what I've been up to!