Thursday, January 8, 2009

I wish for you...


"There are two ways of spreading light: To be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it." ~Edith Wharton



Dear Friend,

I am not your run-of-the-mill photographer who seeks to mold you into the "perfect" pose or a fake cheesy grin. I know that years from now, you will look back and see in your portraits exactly the person you were, and feel exactly what that moment meant to you and your family, for this is my goal.

For you, my customer, my greatest hope is that when you see your images for the first time, they will literally take your breath away. The twinkling light in the eyes of your baby girl, that handsome impish grin on your little boy's face, the expression of individualism and oncoming adulthood in your Senior's images, the look of devotion and love on the face of your husband or wife when your eyes meet, and the heartfelt warmth of a family embrace that can truly be captured only when you think no one is looking - this is what I wish for your portraits.

These are my wishes for you, as your personal photographer, and your friend.


Sincerely,

Dawn

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of your blog and LOVE the saying with the picture... Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great saying. I really think that says a lot of what and how you shoot. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments. Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon to see what I've been up to!