Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lily, a new arrival!

Wow, have I ever been neglectful of the blog!! My apologies!

Summer has been in full swing. We took a family vacation down at Orange Beach, AL at the end of June (check my fb page for photos!), the kids have been having fun and lots of company, and I've even managed to get out with the camera here and there! Below are a few images from my most recent shoot, newborn Lily! I just LOVE shooting babies!!! Wait... that did not come out right... but you know what I mean!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy!!




I had the pleasure of photographing little Lily at her home near Canton. She is such a beautiful and GOOD little girl! Lily's mom and dad are Katie and Nick - you will remember them from the maternity session here at my home studio. Thanks so much, Katie and Nick! I am so grateful to be your family photographer, and I am looking forward to watching little Lily grow!

1 comment:

Please leave me your comments. Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon to see what I've been up to!