Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Break for Bridal

One of the reasons I have been MIA lately is that I took a little break. BTW - Why is it that catching up after the break always takes 5 times as long as the actual break?!! Oh well, it was fun. For the first time in 8 years (i.e. since my oldest was born) I left the kids at home with Daddy and left the house just for the heck of it! Woohoo, go me!

I did manage to "work" some while I was gone. Shot some bridal images in Union, Mississippi that Saturday. You may recognize this bride - she was my November bride, and her wedding images are on my site. We didn't get to shoot and bridal images before the wedding, so we are making up for it now! Here is a little selection from that shoot. Hope you like 'em! We had SO much fun shooting them!!















Thanks for visiting! Come back soon, I'll be running a special for June and July brides any day now!! Oh, and tomorrow - kitty cats and horses! You won't want to miss it - they are soooo cute!

Have a Beautiful Day!
Dawn

5 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    Regards,
    album designing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Love, Love, Love the last two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one in the gazeebo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dawn,

    Fan freakin' tastic job with these bridals!!! I love the light! Although I love them all I have to say that #4 is my fav, I love the old building!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments. Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon to see what I've been up to!