Saturday, March 7, 2009

BIG sale to celebrate the first signs of SPRING!!

Tomorrow is a BIG day! I'll be heading up to north Mississippi for an engagement shoot with a super fun couple, Jana and Jakob. I am so excited, and so are they! Of course I will post a preview of their images here once we get back and settled.

Spring is springing, Love is in the air, flowers are blooming... It's a gorgeous time! In honor of the beautiful weather we've been having, and because I feel like giving everyone something awesome, I am holding a sale on Fine Art gallery wrapped canvas prints! 20% off every shape and size I offer, starting Sunday, March 8th and ending Saturday, March 21st. For more info on my canvases you can go to my website - http://www.1stlite.com. If you want to know even more you can call or e-mail me, I'll be glad to hear from you and can help you with any information you need.

Referral Bonuses are a great way to earn free sittings and/or free prints. For each referred customer who purchases a sitting you will receive a $25 credit! After just 4 referrals that is a free sitting OR $100 in free prints!

I have to get some rest (thank the Lord I am not driving in the morning!) so I will leave you with this, one of the first signs of the coming spring in my neck of the woods. Oh, and check back in a day or two for more of this and some of the twice-in-two-years March snow we had recently!



Have a Blessed and Beautiful Saturday!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments. Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon to see what I've been up to!